Life Care Support
Please call (888) 353-5440 and Press “1” at the menu prompt to be routed to Order Services for help with the following:
- Accessory & Peripheral Orders
- Note: We are unable to accept phone orders. Please use our Accessory Order Form
- Exchanges & Returns (RMAs)
- Please have the Serial Number of the product to be returned or exchanged available for reference (if applicable).
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required prior to return of any product.
- Any return merchandise authorizations (RMAs) should now be sent to:
Resideo Life Care Solutions
ATTN: Life Care Solutions Receiving
10640 Freeport Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
- Repair & Refurbishment
- Please have the serial numbers of products available when calling to schedule their return for repair or refurbishment.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required prior to return of any product. This RMA is required to accurately track returns and repairs, and to ensure that product is properly accounted for and returned to the correct location upon completion of repair or refurbishment.
- Best Practices to Avoid Unnecessary Returns for Repair:
- Call Technical Support for troubleshooting assistance and problem diagnosis at (888) 353-5404; then Press “1” for Technical Support at the menu prompt.
- Whenever possible, please call Technical Support at the time your problem occurs and with the equipment available to you so that troubleshooting can be done under the same conditions which the problems have been observed.
- Issues can often be resolved at that time without return of equipment to Resideo Life Care Solutions.
- Information gathered and documented by the Technical Support Specialist will be used as an aid to facilitate factory diagnosis and repair if the equipment does need to be returned for repair.
- Status Updates
- Check Order Status
- So that we may serve you better, please have your Purchase Order Number available for reference purposes; or provide the approximate date the order was placed and the name of the person who placed the order.
- To Check Repair Status of Returned Equipment
- Please have the RMA Number(s) or the Serial Number(s) of the equipment available for reference purposes to help us quickly locate the information that you are requesting.
- Check Order Status
Technical Support for Medical Remote Patient Equipment Inquiries Only
For product technical support and user assistance:
- Please call (888) 353-5404 and Press “1” at the menu prompt to be routed to Technical Support.
Best Practices for Quick Resolution of Problems:
- Whenever possible, please call Technical Support at the time your problem occurs and with the equipment available to you so that troubleshooting can be done under the same conditions under which the problems have been observed.
- If applicable, please have the following information available when you call:
- Equipment Serial Number(s)
- GPRS Radio Modem SIMID #
- Cellular Coverage Maps for Genesis Touch
- Cellular Coverage Maps for GPRS/Bridge Modems